User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 3 New Tracks!!! Check Em Out!

3 New Tracks!!! Check Em Out!

what up world! I just put up three new ones: Megaman I, Gunsmoke, and One of a Kind. check em out and drop some feed guys!!

CLICK LINK BELOW!
    CHECK THE NEW SITE:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beats 4 my hip-hop heads...

upwards
    CHECK THE NEW SITE:

Beats 4 my hip-hop heads...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Chitown Riddla's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-2
    Nice beats Mega I like ur style too with the whole megaman thing Nice
    Im new to RB.com but already see enemies,
    They say they spit but i call it singin Melodies,

.~:\ForEver U-Neek/:~. EleMense's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Gunsmoke....I like that Funky Wah-Guitar in the backround...this has a grimey yet jazzy feel too it in the same sense. Def a nice underground beat here......

Megaman I....this was aight....the piano was nice in the backround, and the overall feel was not bad. I just wasn't feeling this much to be honest.

One of a kind....it's got that funk feel to it as well....but that synth in it is like some 80's soundin stuff....Sounds like Michael Jackson coulda hopped onto this track and busted out some Billy Jean type shit.....lol.....its coo tho bro......

Return the favor......click the link in my sig....3 new ones up today......