User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Next Thang

You've Earned a Custom Title! Re. Says. P. Says.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Next Thang

check this out.......NEW THING its called new thing... give me some input on what ya think of it ... and dont sleep now damit lol peace

its pretty good... but those strings are killin me....n snare seems a lil plain... n make the strings come every 2 bars or 4... not every single bar... but u have potential.... n at the end... when the nylon comes in... i iant feelin that part...

pz.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    the nylon? lol what exactly is the nylon.... you lost me there man ......yea i was alittle iffy about the strings ma self.... but thanks man.... i really appreciate it

man i just went back to that shit ... and realized the end(chorus) and the voice tag sound like a fuckin asswhole.... i really need ta redo that shit .... but when i do ill just throught it up here again on this link ... so thanks man ....pz
    Last edited by Re. Says. P. Says.; May 1st, 2004 at 11:25 AM

nylon guitar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    ooooooo well im redoing the whole beat now any way lol except for like the drums and this other thing ... i wanna go for more of a professional sound...itll prolly come out like ass but i wanna try ... like throw in lots of stuff at different times and still make it sound fresh.... thanks for responding back man