User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: G-Unit Radio #6:Motion Picture Sh*t

Sidious

Thumbs up G-Unit Radio #6:Motion Picture Sh*t

G-Unit Radio #6: Motion Picture Sh*t
    DJ Whoo Kid & Lloyd Banks

This is an official review by myself, this is strictly my opinion of what i think about this album... hoping to give you some incentive on whether or not to cop it...lets go.

1- Floyd Mayweather Intro: Not much to say about this intro its very short "fuck that im takin' all the money out the bank and puttin into Lloyd Banks, bank." Nuff' said.

2- 50 Cent "Get Off My Dick": 50 cent solo joint, obviously this song is about 50 talkin shit and saying what the title implies.... beat is nice and relaxed. 50's flow is decent at best but his lyrics are lacking in this one.. very basic and his punchline- "get your ass kicked like Rodney King" is played out, the chorus is shit... nothing impressive here.. 6.5/10

3- Motion Picture Shit (Interlude): 50 cent talking on this one..."We gotta get the get well cards niggas is sick, feel this "MOTION PICTURE SHIT". Basically just an intro into the mixtape.. nothing to rate here.

4- Lloyd Banks "Warrior"- Ok now THIS is what i want to here, Lloyd Banks solo on this one, just boasting and tellin us how hes a "Warrior". The beat is crazy very unique havent heard anything like it. The chorus is very catchy and well executed, definently a nice touch. Banks flow is impressive as always but especially in his 2nd verse..{b]9.5/10[/b]

5- 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks- "These Niggas Ain't Hood"- The mixtapes first collabo song. This song is basically about how alotta cats are frontin to be what there not..usual gun talk here. Beat is sick! 50's flow was good this time around and is remeniscent of his old style...like "gun talk". Banks had some good lyrics and a solid verse, definently outshining 50 on this one...(lol like most tracks) overall a decent track 7/10

6- Lloyd Banks "I'm Back": Banks solo joint.. Beat is hot and Banks shines on it this is a freestyle i assume as it only a 1:13 long...SOLID 7/10

7- Young Buck - "I'm Ready For War": Young Buck solo on this one..basically gun talk and Buck actin hard... i dont really like Buck his flow was decent, but his lyrics are shitty on this one. Nothing impressive 6/10

8-Gomez Skit: This interlude is funny there is allota characters giving there opinion on 50 cent and what they saw at a video shoot.. "he came out with 16 bodyguards and tanks n copters n shit" lol....

9 Lloyd Banks & 50 Cent - Send You To Heat Banks and 50 on this track 50 rhyming the chorus Banks spitting the verse.. Banks with the gun talk brings it hard on this one.. his flow is crazy damn he continues to impress...8/10

10 Lloyd Banks - Homicide Banks solo.. the beat is sick and Banks intro coming to his verse is raw. Banks throws an arsenal of punches in this one... a line that stays in my head since hearing this is: My words "touch the kids" like Michael hahahaha..... damn this is one of the better tracks on the cd.. [9/10]

11 Eminem - 10, 9, 8: Floyd Mayweather talks some shit than gives the mic over to Em.. who goes fucking CRAZY on this track.. trust me this flow is INSANE and complex.. if you like Em you will love this track Em makes a statement on this one... "Dont fuck with Aftermath" [8.5/10]

12 Young Buck & 2Pac - Help Me Change Wasnt expecting Pac on this album but here he is flowing with Buck. The beat is grim and has a spanish guitar going in the background.. Pac's verse was murder talking about his villian lifestyle, flow was top notch and the emotion is really there. The chorus is really nice tupac does the chorus, theres another cat singing in it not sure who it is though??... Buck takes over now.. his flow is hot and his lyrics are nice, and he talks about how it really is on the street... overall this is THE track on this album 9/10

13- Young Buck & Lil' Flip - Got 5 On It: Flip and buck do there thang on this beat about smokin that endo weed. Beat is really nice very hard to explain though..youll like it though. This song just makes you wanna kick back and jus smoke and chill and think. Flip's verse was nice and i like his flow.. but he threw a played out punchline that got me shaking my head " im a bad boy like puffy and mase were"... lol i wonder if he knows how played out that is cuz i hear that line from him ALOT. Chorus is hot...some dude singing "i Got 5 on it" as the title says..Buck was ok on this one about equal to Flip special about his verse... overall a "dope" track lol.. 8/10

14 DJ Whoo Kid Feat. Game & Snoop Dogg OK THIS TRACK IS FIRE!! One of the best tracks on this mixtape.. It's on the Salute you beat from "Beg For Mercy" album. Snoop shows us what gangster is in his verse.. his dilevery was sick. Snoops chorus that he spits is ill also. GAME is where its at though, his verse was was ILL...and his flow is HOT..most of his lines are hot now THIS is gun talk..basically him saying Murder Inc. lay low..8/10

15 Young Buck - Sniper Buck on a Jaimacan style beat.. His flow and lyrics are better than his usual self lol. HE tells a story about how a cat rolls with gun.. pretty tight verses. The chorus is pretty catchy Buck soundin Jamaican... i like this one alot. 8/10

16 Gomez Bros Skit- OMG HAhaha you HAVE to listen to this shit Its fucking HALLIRIOUS.. the gomez bros try to get michael to tell them about the kids hes had sexual relationships . Gomez "this is a problem michael you got a sickness" JAckson: "Well if this is a sickness consider me dying" lmfao.. you guys gotta hear this one... 9/10

17 Eminem/D-12- The Band This a comedy joint with EM... i personally hate this song and i dont know what the fuck he was thinking making it. Chorus is really annoying and the verses are fucking stupid.. this is 4:26 minutes i will NEVER get back..i feel so used lol...PASS 4/10

18 ? Coming Soon- This is a small VERY small preview we get to Lil Flip and G-unit collaboration on the "Game Over" beat.... this is going to HOT when it comes out!!! Stay Tuned...

19 Floyd Mayweather & 50 Cent Outro 50 and Floyd talking casually talking about G-Unit shoes, cigars and cash... not much to rate.. kinda lame way to end the cd off though..

OVERALL RATING- 7.6/10 Overall I liked this album and it was what i expected from G-unit and co. I especially liked the appeareance by Snoop and Pac.. those were the better tracks on this cd.. but overall i gotta give it to Banks on "Warrior".. which i thought was hands down the best track in my opinion..

If you have comments post them. pz EZZ.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Problem's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    I felt Warrior is decent....Haven't heard the rest of the album..
    -The Faculty-
    Learn from the Best, Bitches..

Megalomaniac
    Battle Record
    6-1
    Good review, but I didn't read it cause i don't care about g-unit. But it does look long and wordy.
    LIFE'S A BITCH, BUT GOD FORBID THE BITCH DIVORCE ME