User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 161

Thread: Eminem Sux

WAR SAKU!!!
    Battle Record
    4-5
    now no offence to white people but he sometimes doesnt get alot of recignition from black people now i can say me being black i would say eminem is probably the best emcee since jay-z in my opinion but sometimes his songs might sound wack cus he just wants to be funny sometimes but even then his lyrics r still decent aight holla

Vital Lyrics
    My first post is here to say

"Fuck ya'll that hate on the great white hype"

He should be in everyones top 5 of all time!

and if he aint, ya'll dont know your shit

doesnotexist
    ^lolololololololooolololololol^^^

Eminem In The Top 5 Of All Time????? Lmfao

HE AINT EVEN IN THE TOP 20
    Last edited by doesnotexist; April 27th, 2004 at 05:32 PM

Death To The Infidels The Last Matic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |< L | f F
    Seal, I wouldn't even bother arguing with your lil' sorry ass again... I mean, I can fuck you up easily... It's just that, I don't concern myself with the gay, pathetic likes of you.... Basically, bcoz, I'm not like u at all... For example: I'm not gay... I'm not a lil' dumb prick who claims he got his 1st rap CD when he was 4(like i told u, when u were 4, u still had ur mom's nipples stuck between ur teeth... and u were listenin 2 rap at that age?! LMAO!!!!!

Turn off your PC and do sumthin'(suck a dick, take it up the ass, etc.) U know what I mean, the things you usually do.

Oh and don't forget this BIATCH:
    You must overwhelm yourself with your total lack of intelligence...

If I'm irrelevent to you, then why the hell do you keep replying to me, idiot?

And I never said that i bought my first CD then, genius - I said it was the first CD I listened to - way to show off that you're a complete and utter retard. Now don't reply to this like a dick - I know your going to make another shit filled post to try and save face, but please...don't bother...

LOL!

Again, I'll put it down here...

STOP REPLYING TO MY POSTS
    Last edited by The Last Matic; April 27th, 2004 at 05:46 PM

But above you
    Battle Record
    12-0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    ^lolololololololooolololololol^^^

Eminem In The Top 5 Of All Time????? Lmfao

HE AINT EVEN IN THE TOP 20

yeah eminem is good.. you can debate that he deserves to be in the top ten all time .. but top 5.. thats a fuckin stretch.. anytime your making a top 5 hip hop list .. youve got to consider rap pioners like rakim.. krsone, and slick rick.. and then 2pac and biggie are the two biggest icons in hip hop possibly ever.. and then you got cats like jay-z and nas wou've been holding it down lyrically for almost a decade now

aint now way eminem deserves to be in everyones top 5 rappers of all time list.. thats fuckin crazy
    Last edited by Under Dawg; April 27th, 2004 at 05:53 PM

^^ exactly , he aint bad but he's far from top five , you just need to here more material from other people or , to lower your rating for eminem ,you need to here more material from him himself ( goes to whoever said eminem is top 5)
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

doesnotexist
    EXACLTY^^

How is he better then....Rakim, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L,KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane,Jay-Z, Nas,...fuck he aint better then Immortal Technique,Chino or Ras Kass

HES NOT!

But above you
    Battle Record
    12-0
    ^^ word.. i know its not emines fault that hes white.. but some of his success can be attributed to his skin color.. he even sais it "if i was black i probably wouldnt have sold half" also he gets alot of press from the media cuz they love to see a white person rapping..lol they call him a genius..lol

while they never say anything bout people like nas or jay-z other than their too violent

mc's like jay-z have to be considered ahead of em. just cuz of the path they took the get where they are...

also if your talking bout lyricall genius's there are mcs like big l and big pun.. who in my opinion are ahead of eminem

so top 5 in everybodies list is stupid.. no .. you dont know your shit..

doesnotexist
    I know...its not his fault but ya when people first saw hes white it was like wow
    its a gimmick......yes he has lyrical skill and does shine on some tracks.....but half his sucsess is thanks to the whiteness lol

Plus hes fucked over every other white MC after him lol Everyone gon call them Eminem number 2

if he was black we wouldnt even be talking about this ( no offense) its the fact that he's white which makes it so surprising he even has that much skill , he is good but damn he aint that good .
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

doesnotexist
    Thats right^^^......its just that some white kids feel like oh hes one of us and hes good then that makes him seem EVEN better to them.

I mean nothin racist by that its just the truth.

Like if a skilled Arab rapper came out now I mean the arabic kids would like him alot not jus cus of the skill but cus they the same kind which would make them like him even more.

exactly and to them theyd prob say he top five of all time to , just cuz they can relate to him , there arab and love hip hop but cant really relate to anything by biggie and sh^t and here comes a talented arab mcee like them that raps , its just like a natural reaction , eminem being white lead to him being as succesfull as he is thats just a fact ( no offense again)

But above you
    Battle Record
    12-0
    ^^ thats just how it is its like the tiger woods and serena williams effect

.Super-Human.
    Battle Record
    15-2
    Vanja's Pretty Gay..

Chino XL Sux Compared To Em.

Em Deserves To Be Overrated.

Eminem Groupie?

No.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But above you
    Battle Record
    12-0
    why does he deserve to be overated?