User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: who would visit you in jail??

slap...slap...slap conquistador's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Exclamation who would visit you in jail??

If you went to jail who would visit you? I mean who cares about you that much to write you or visit?

I don't know if my mom would visit me. I might be going soon because my bagman got arrested and said if I don't bail him out he will snitch?It cost 60G's to bail him out.This could be my last post.
    <div style='font-size: 11pt;'><center>
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss - Featuring Pha...
    <br>
    <a href="http://videocodes4u.com/">Provided by VideoCodes4U.com</a>
    </center></div>

illy
    a whole bunch of poeple probably. at least once in a while. and ah...clearly you only made this thread so youu could tell us what a badass you are.

Battle Record
    1-1
    no I am really worried. I don't wanna go to jail. But whatever it is too late for me to say ...I wouldah, couldah, shouldah... I just listen to jay-z now and sing along while I still can. I ain't no badass. I just love money....and that can lead to pretty much anything. I guess that is why the bible calls the love of money the root of all evil.
    <embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://videocodes4u.com/video/file_39227.asx' autostart='true' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='250' showcontrols='1' showstatusbar='0' loop='True' enablecontextmenu='0' displaysize='0' pluginspage='
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <br>
    </center></div>

Bubba my prison pimp would be there for me , i wouldn't need anyone else

Por Que Si
    Didn't you make that thread that claimed you were a king pin, with an army of people ready to go down for you? What a fucken retard, please just go jump off a bridge and end your embarrasment. Now that bag man turned snitch, STFU and change your name to SITCOM! I really hope you work out your mental issue's kid.

Probable
    probably the only one who would visit on the regular is my momz.

Battle Record
    1-1
    what are you talking about man. I mean if I got to jail then I will probably die. Because I am gonna fight all the time. I made this thread so people with half a brain could answer the thread's question, but there is still people at RB who are so fascinated by me that they have to question me and investigate the validity of my lifestyle but I am telling the truth and who cares if you think it's a lie. I mean I think Micheal Jackson is lying about those kids. I think O.J lied about his wife's murder. I think Ja rule is lying about his chain being stolen.....but does it matter.Nope
    <br>
    </center></div>

Provoked
    Tony Montana < Carlos Barrett

Battle Record
    1-1
    Did you see the end of that movie? I don't wanna be him
    <br>
    </center></div>

Provoked
    Lmao..

Too right..

......................... bribeone's Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-11
    well you great delinquent you If you got yourself in trouble youre gonna have to serve the time and deal with it. those are the consequenses arent they?.would I visit you?. If I was your friend ofcourse. would I feel bad for you?. no
    Bribeone
    Artificial Intelligence

illy
    Quote Originally Posted by BribeOne
    well you great delinquent you If you got yourself in trouble youre gonna have to serve the time and deal with it. those are the consequenses arent they?.would I visit you?. If I was your friend ofcourse. would I feel bad for you?. no
    totally, i mean there is a reason many of us do not do bad things. because we are aware of the consequences and are afraid of them. if you are afraid to go to jail, you shouldn'ta done what you did.

i think visits from friends would be frequent at first, but would possible die down a bit.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins
    If The End went to prison.. all of RB would visit.

I can see em now.

Yo Brandon! It's me! Young P! .. My rich momz can get yo ass out right now if you make me mod and dont tell no one I not really ghetto, yo!

I'd be like

"Who's the bitch now?"

We'd all start fuckin with him and pissin him off and talking shit.
    Then he'd get out and bann us all.

Por Que Si
    Just do your fucken time, if your so real. Stop whining about it you little twerp! The first rule is and alwyas will be, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!"

Worring about who's going to visit you, is fucken homo! Talking about if you go (jail) you're going to die, is fucken homo! What do you think you are the only one on RB ever to be in this situation (locked down)? Get the fuck on with it and live with your mistakes, if you're so real. Only bitches and pussies get punked when thier torcedo! So yes, your statements prove the obvious!

Deal with it already, it's not like you have a green light on you, it's just jail time, damn! (if there is any validity to anything you post)!!!

Next time don't talk about you never going down, cuz your so called bag man would take all heat for you. That is redicules, you fucken renegade tony montana gone wrong! How the fuck you get caught moving ounces anyway, only a crack head could do that! What a joke you are! You are probaaly that guy, in a previous thread that got caught selling, by jumping in a unmarked police car and trying to sell to cops(who had police written on thier shirts)!

vote = Carlos for RB's new tanya montana!
    Last edited by Por Que Si; April 19th, 2004 at 03:43 PM

Battle Record
    1-1

Exclamation

well I just found out that my supplier will bail out the snitch to keep him from snitching, but if he does that then I have to sell for him non-stop for a year without getting any profit.I am trapped. I don't wanna go to jail but if my supplier bails out that snitch, then I will have to start selling again for a whole year to pay back the 60G's that my supplier spent. Damn homie. And my supplier will probably kill the snitch. Then I am gonna get heat for that because I am the only person the snitch called when he got locked up.
    Last edited by conquistador; April 19th, 2004 at 03:51 PM
    <br>
    </center></div>