User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 95

Thread: Post Ur Recording Setup

Battle Record
    17-14
    my headphone loos gangster

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    the fuck are u talkin about?? wtf do u know?? there isnt a person here that agrees with wut u said idiot. the only thing i said that was wrong was the frequency response on monitors. the fact remains that i can STILL mix a track better than you whether i use monitors, speakers, headphones, or just watching levels. ur a jackass newb that just learned about a few decent pieces of equipment but u dont even know what makes them nice and what makes them not so great. u got a lot to learn to be throwin some shit up in my face son. ur better off takin ur amatuer hour bullshit somewhere else.

give me a fuckin track to mix and lets get this over with idiot. or why dont you just mix that Affirmative Action track better than i did. i still have all the raw files. hows that sound? i guarantee you wont come close to my mix especially without your monitors. don't step to me on the internet like ur somethin nice when you got no real life experience dipshit.

dj_fade_out
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    lol fuck you. i was misinformed.... by a vet producer on this board!! lol i never looked at the frequency response on monitors. i just took his word for it. see what happens when u assume??

btw... i looked up the specs on dynaudio monitors and couldnt find any with a 20hz frequency.
    the dynaudio air series 25 goes down to 28. Not quite 20 but better than a lot of the nearfield monitors bein sold

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    yea ive been searching like crazy now and that's the best ive seen so far.

dj_fade_out
    Quote Originally Posted by ...OpeY...
    yea ive been searching like crazy now and that's the best ive seen so far.
    I have had the pleasure of bein able to use the BM6. I love those monitors. I would honestly like to put the precision 8's right beside them to see which one I'd like better though.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    eh... i was gonna get the SP8's but now i think im just gonna stick with a good pair of AKG K-44 headphones

dj_fade_out
    I can't believe you gonna jus get some headphones instead of the sp8. That's crazy. Since you gonna go wit headphone you may as well go wit a pair from radioshack. Better yet jus get those portable ones that jus plug into your ears.

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    lol^^....fo real....but i'm thinking on coping those phones...or sumthing close to it

dj_fade_out
    I'm not even gonna use headphones. I'm gonna toss the monitors i have and I'm gonna mix jus by lookin at the levels of the music. I hope I'm not gonna have to eq or compress anythin. I'll be screwed wit that. I guess I won't use fx either, cuz that'll make everythin sound even worse since I won't be able to hear anythin. I'll jus burn a cd all the time and check my mix in my car.

shut up stupid!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    lmao^^^

You've Earned a Custom Title! Optikal's Avatar
    My PC
    Adobe Audition=CEP
    A Best Buy Mic..... that's why my quality sucks....

but come April/May ..... I'll be recording in a studio courtsey of Full Sail =)
    Meta5 In the Flesh

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    *wonders if dj knows that i was joking*

dj_fade_out
    I was playin too Opey.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    i was hopin... but ur new so u couldve just thought that im really that dumb.

dj_fade_out
    I might be new to this site, but it's easy to tell when someone has some knowledge about music and music equipment. I don't understand how come you don't know much about hardware as far as recording goes. I mean the reply you gave to that woman looking for help. It's true that goin through a computer is more versatile than cheaper. Some people prefer to have hands-on wit the equipment though. I have both hardware and software I can record onto. That way the client can have their pick. You can always suggest for people to go through software, but some people jus like the hardware aspect. They feel like they have more involvement with it. Jus watch the charlemagne vid I put under the producers section. He is usin Cubase, but when he talks about the hardware the mpc in particular he says about jus feelin like he's makin music more doin it that way.