Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: The 1-2 Punch Magazine

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

The 1-2 Punch Magazine

The Scoop

Alright guys, it's about time I can spend enough time on the 1-2 punch to make it more luxurious than usual. The 1-2 Punch was made into a league because The End came to the conclusion it would attract a lot of activity.. which it most definitely has.. and the every once in awhile tourney would be of high demand. Therefore, he made this a league and I took it upon me to make it as exciting as possible. Now shall we move on.

Last week there were a lot of newer kids being given shots at staying in the league, however, most of them are in a do or die this week because I was not impressed. Some I see potential in, and the others need some serious elevating.. but i'm not saying names! To those who may need help on punches and such.. you all can contact me via aim.

This week there were some additions to the league.. if you notice I threw in some Entertainment matches which will showcase further ability to be versatile.. plus it's fun seeing them do something out of the ordinary to win. Every week there will be 2 or 3 Entertainment matches and I will make them different every time. Sometimes they will be the same.. but most of the time I will make them interesting by switching things up. You don't have to do anything to get into an Entertainment match.. it's basically just random, although I you won't get one if you are wack, new, or unknown. Entertainment matches, however, will not be included in Title matches. Title matches are given to those who are coming dope. So I suggest you come your hardest, even if it is just one bar. There is also a Threesome match, basically because ILLunatic made mistake on a no show. But it's a good idea so there may or may not be one next week.

One thing people don't get is that.. writing just one bar isn't as easy as it looks. I mean.. you think.. it's just 2 lines.. but you want those 2 lines to be your best 2 lines. Whether it's the fact you always think you can do better than that bar, or you just can't seem to get going into a good bar without writing a verse, it's hard for some.

I am currently re constructing who stays and goes in the league.. I've been busy and haven't been able to pay too much attention to the league due to the lack of time but now I'm here. ILLunatic has been letting in some newer kids which is cool.. but they don't really deserve to be in here.. so if you get into a do or die match.. don't feel bad.. and if you end up in a do or die match the next week.. don't feel bad.. I always have some sort of reason for doing things and it's always for the best of the league.

Who is Doing What

Token (me).. is our 4 time defending HW champion. He (me) is now 5-0 beating out everyone who has tried to take the crown.
    No one else has really defended a title that long so.. this is setting a record for the 1-2 punch. Let's see if he (me) can do it again this week against Savir. Savir beat out Young P although all the votes said the battle was close. It was an ok battle.. but could have been better. Young P is an older head although he is just now elevating. If you look.. he has come a long way. I know most think of Young P as being wack.. but he really is elevating. People are helping him and that is the reasoning of his custom title saying "Almost Dope". ILLunatic is now back into the title race after being tossed once.. he looks for revenge, we'll see if he can bring it although he is facing a yet worthy and surprisingly not so rusty Axiom. Good luck to both. Bribeone is back! Bribe looks to win the LW title against Wise Ways who is a recent elevation protige. All I can say is.. don't sleep on him Bribe. Bribeone was HW title holder until I took his crown. Sowwy.

Title Predictions

Heavyweight Title: Token vs. Savir (by Com)

This should be a pretty straightforward matchup... token seems to always come good in this league and has had a few title matches allready and should know the drill by now....... And allthough savir hasnt been too hot outside the 1-2 he has a very good record in this league.. but I think token will once again take this being the more experienced of the two.. Prediction TOKEN

Middleweight Title: ILLunatic vs. Axiom (by Token)

Looks like this could be a decent matchup. Although ILLunatic doesn't battle too much anymore and has shown rust, he has managed to do well in the 1-2 league. Axiom on the other hand, has shown his strong and weak side. He has come pretty dope before like the match against me.. he came pretty solid, although I edged him out. lol.. anyways, my prediction is Axiom just because he has seemed to come stronger than ILLunatic thusfar.

Lightweight Title: Bribeone vs. Wise Ways (by Token)

This should be a great match.. really good. Wise Ways might not be known yet but give him time and I think he'll be a strong battler. Bribeone don't sleep on this kid.. as I told you before.. he has really elevated. My prediction is Bribeone edges this one.. although Wise Ways may pull an upset.

Closing

Well there you have it, this week should be a decent week, but next week WILL BE better. Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to pm me. I will make this league more exciting and fun in anyways I possibly can.

Well there you have it.. The 1-2 Punch Magazine by yours truly Token. Oh yeah, and the nice appearance by Com.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Token; March 30th, 2004 at 10:03 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    37-35
    nice mag...good looks on this token.

I have the biggest goddamn user title on the whole of the fucking net, your user titles pale in comparison you fucking pussies
    Battle Record
    47-17
    Awards LLL Season Champion 25+ Wins
    ^ you're lucky i didnt see our thread last time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Well done!!! Props bring more posts.
    Woot!

Battle Record
    64-7
    Haha.. thanks. Glad you like.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    good job Toke

.Super-Human.
    Battle Record
    15-2
    good job

are you gonna do top 5 punches of the week . . ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Savir
    I like this..good job :thumbsup:

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Wow token..
    You got me by surprise on this.
    And my bad about the no shows.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    64-7
    It's all good.. next week will be even better than this one. I got a surprise or 2 that will be a new addition to the league.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Whoa.. you best be fillin me in

Add & Follow

·

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Easy win.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    124-23
    Fuck you too

Add & Follow

·

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Lol. Thank you Ryan. Still "Almost Dope".

Soon to be dope though.

Nice mag.

Flow's Official
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Good job.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>IJL & DWI</table>