User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Dont Mourn My Death" DROP LINKS!! ILLNESS!!!

"Dont Mourn My Death" DROP LINKS!! ILLNESS!!!

this is with my new drum kit i bought.. low quality on purposes.. its unfinshed but still ill....

Drop Links, i will reply...

"Dont Mourn My Death"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/ve...beatsmusic.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    haha this sounds like some shit i used to make just in fruity loops. hmm that piano melody starts off nice and then tails off kinda sporratically and not so good. i had one melody in mind on how u could tail it off but you went another way. i guess it's ok, but i think that melody could be better towards the end of it. drum work isn't too bad at all. has a forboding feeling to it. the strings are kinda nice, but i think a "realer" sample would sound better. the ones used sound like a mix between a cello and a synthy ohhh ahhh sample. overall this isn't bad at all. i could lay back and catch some vibes with this. not too bad. keep up. maybe work with some panning too?

yo the piano sickness beat is pretty hot, i love the fast dadadidahhh part to it. this is some shit, yo some wu tang hotness right here. raw east coast flavor dogg u ill with this beat. i love how it starts off too. this very very nice, much better than ya above beat. nice on the drums as well. grimy!

gimme some love http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121596
    Last edited by dren; March 27th, 2004 at 10:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thnx.. im from the west.. but east coast beats are my style.. haha..

n im hitten that link now...

Battle Record
    11-3
    OK this isnt to bad im not diggin how the drums and melody go together. somthing off about it. there bolth decent but together I dont think they fit well. mabye if you changed the paino melody a bit and Wet it up or add a touch of reverb to the paino. well Help it sound a bit better. and the strings I think are pritty good at least better than the painos thou.

CHange up some stuff and try a bit of a diffrent mix would be my sujestion.

Peace

thnx duce...