User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Peep my beats and i'll reply to yours

I am me

Peep my beats and i'll reply to yours

i've been doin this since the start of the summer, i use fruity loops and acid pro to slap my shits together, peep em, use em, get at me if u do, leave me some feedback and drop links and i'll check em out, pz

www.soundclick.com/beatsbydren

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am me
    15 peeps and no love? i plan on responding to lots of your beats, and all the people who leave their links in here as well, get at me...
    Last edited by dren; March 27th, 2004 at 08:49 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

acoustical guitar - is sick... feelin that melody.. sampled??? but the drums fit.. kick needs a lil more thump.. stirngs come in kool.. but its a sick beat...

chillen - is nice, but that kick thumps to hard now..lol.. aint feelin that vocal sample in there.... but ya got some nice shit...

thnx for peepin my beat.. n cats be mad sleepin..

Battle Record
    11-3
    Lissining to acustic guatars track.....

this has a great feel... and I know this has been sample cauz I requenize quite a few of the rifts and samples. Nice job of keeping everything right in the sample rate. this can be tough in acid somtimes. espesaly sampling.

7 out of 10

Lissin to Chillin.....
    OK 1st off the Kick drum has to much thump... Try compressing it wit a hard compresson. with a lil gain...to keep the level decent. I think thous hats are too wet or to much reverb. there is just to much of it, echoing around the vocal samples could be better but not bad. Mostly your mix is just off on this. Painos seem to have to much reverb to them as well. Dry them up a bit.

5 out of 10

Peace

www.soundclick.com/odpbeats

I am me
    thanx for the looks, and i think i peeped some of your shits duce in your thread

Waz
    yo that shit was whack with a capital w, man im on here checkin out different beats and shit killin time and that was a waste of my time, dawg the shit just needs work and i duno where to start. you cant flow with that shit. am tryin real hard no to hate on ya, but bro listen to some other shit one here and check it out. c'mon bra

I am me
    ^^^haha who the fuck is this dude, and what did you exactly listen to?

Battle Record
    5-3
    all of your mixes have too much reverb on them... just a word of advice bro.

sounding iight tho...keep pushin.
    Welcome to reality.

SoulTheoryProductions.com Soul Theory's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-2
    it was soundin tight up until that flute came in.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122019

SoulTheoryProductions.com Soul Theory's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-2
    i like that tourney round 2 beat.

I am me
    thanks for the looks, i'll peep your beats when i get home

too much reverb? i used it right at the intro but i thought that was it, i'll have to go look at my mixes to make sure. thanks again

ThatKiddPhilly
    Its good ...the gutitar and drums and the melody is nice ..keep up tha good work

I am me
    thanks man