User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

Anyone ever seen this movie? That shit dumb scary. I was bored as fuck around 1:00 in the morning, so I decided to order Cabin Fever. I dimed the lights and sat in front of my 62 inch TV... and was just chillen. hen it started to get mad scary when this bum was covered in blood head to toe and was attacking peeps. It was scary as fuck. I'm still scared to drink water. Its a must see because its thrilling, not nessasarally a great movie in the plot wise and details and all that, but it is entertaining. If you dont like gore and things getting sliced off in front of you, dont watch it. But turn the lights on and be with someone when you watch it, thats the mistake I made by not doing any of those, and it got me shook. Lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Blaze, remember after that guy fucked the girl she turned him over adn stuck her finger in his asshole. I want a girl that hot and kinky

Good movie
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Lol. Yeah, you see her tits, shes pretty hott. But the movie was too gory for me. Lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i thought that movie was fucking terrible.

wasent scary at all was just retarted it would focus in on a glass of wwater and go dun dun dun...

what a fucking terrible movie.

^^^Dont listen to him. Its mad scary.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Blaze it wasn't that scary, I liked the movie, but there's a difference between scary and gore. You think it was scary because you probably don't like flesh eating diseases. Lol.

Naaaaah, when that girl was shaving her legs, and a huge chuck of skin got cut off, that got a fucking facial expression on me that I usually never make. Lol.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    one of those shit budget films... plus no films are scary, cos... THEY ARE FILMS... not real
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    21-14
    aint seen it but i have been plannin to for about 4months........

Lol.

Fuck you, I post better
    Battle Record
    2-4
    what about horror films based on true stories like silence of the lambs(loosely based) and texas chainsaw massacre.....??

OG Poet, er some shit.
    Battle Record
    5-5
    Cabin Fever was dope. Brb imma go watch that shit rite now. Thx for the reminder
    Po'Ethics - Est. 2004

The Chain Saw Massacre is based on a true story of a man who killed women and used thier boned for furniture legs and thier skin for the fabric. He killed atleast 60+ women, and nobody found any evidence. A couple years ago, they found a man that was inside of his house in a small town in Texas, and arrested him, and because of Texas' rule that they have to give a person the death penelty, he was killed immediatly, and later found out that it wasnt him. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is still alive, but not killing people as I have heard. But he still is around, but I dont know where. Scary shit.

Battle Record
    3-1
    He's in your closet Blaze.

Lol. Well if he comes out, I'll just know he's gay. Lol.