User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Forbidden Life

Dirty Sanchez

Forbidden Life

Forbidden Life

This is all forbidden, true love is blind to those that mean the most
    I dont mean to boast, But I aint no different person beneath the skin or underneath my clothes.
    This Is who i am, Trying to be all that I can, You're not getting more, I'll never turn into a different Man.
    Unless Its for the better. Then you know its all for different measures. I dont play with peoples hearts for kicks and my own pleasure.
    Cuz what you see is what you get, 5'8 with blood drips, heart ripped, and not afraid to get hit.
    Be it physical or medical, whatever reason is reasonable, just if I die prepare to explain it at my funeral.
    I laugh at the sight of those who try to attract attention with their hairstyles and ego's.....When they cant even put together a sentance.
    One thing I do know....is that God punishes the tongue of those who speak without knowing...
    All their showing is stupidity, their lives change the next morning.
    And here we are as humans letting others die and setting buildings a flame...
    spending more time concentrating on interesting nick names.
    Why Do people change?
    Most times for the worse....
    Afraid of you because you've engaged in intercourse
    They act as if it was forced...
    As if you inflicted pain with no remorse, but I dont talk about it for all its worth.
    People representing all areas, What about the North?
    East, West, South , Midwest, and Middle East...Whatever happened to
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat? (North South East West)
    We get cold feet when it comes to saying "I Am Canadian" because of immigrants surrounding us? Shit, we act as if we are afraid of it.
    There is no Death, Death is birth, Because we live to die , an average of
    60 years of heartbreak and cries....
    And watching others suffer as time flies by.
    Sure we make mistakes, but the attempt to say I'm sorry, is always a minute too shy.
    The Moment I was released from my womb I gave the world Ghonorhea
    and pronounced that the words "I Love You" will forever be an onomatopeia.
    I died back when I was 12, this is my second time...
    Cuz I was born a Schitzophrenic, and so was I....

I sing the body electric. Maven.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-12
    =)
    when are you going to finish editing the spoken word collab? this sounds cooler in audio.

Anyways, this is an awesome piece, you wordplay is subtle in places (even though you chose to explain it, hoser :P) and a lot of the words have deeper meaning than what I read.

I think the title could have been more fitting. Like "Richie's World Of Snake Bites and Bee Stings" or something. Cause thats funny and hideously applicable.

Nice work, mr timberlake.
    wordperfect?
    ..o0Pure0o..

lyricalchick86
    this piece was written wit a lot of emotion da topic was a good on to pick keep droppin the end it kinda lost me doe some parts did loss me doe but ova all it was a good poem
    ..............................fav part................................
    This Is who i am, Trying to be all that I can, You're not getting more, I'll never turn into a different Man.
    Unless Its for the better. Then you know its all for different measures. I dont play with peoples hearts for kicks and my own pleasure.
    Cuz what you see is what you get, 5'8 with blood drips, heart ripped, and not afraid to get hit.

KEEP DROPIN

Dirty Sanchez
    thanx...Lookin for more feedback.
    Gophers are tasty with a side of strawberries

Battle Record
    11-16
    sic......way abstract but with a little narrative thread to it....this kind of shit makes it nice to stop in every now and then.
    word to ya mom's....LOL
    "Gangsters and hoods, criminals and thugs, some of my friends sell records, some of my friends sell drugs"
    -T. Armstrong

im not real
    that was ILL great flow.....imagry is hittin......structure is solid.......you should come and join this new hip hop site....we need more poetry heads...as the MOD for the poetry lounge I will see to it that you are never slept on...... www.geocities.com/ironmicstyles

Dirty Sanchez
    thanks for the offer.... i'll sign up

im not real
    stay active!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Richie, I'm so disappointed in you... because you didn't share this fucking awsome piece with me before!!! I loved the line "Cuz I was born a Schitzophrenic, and so was I...." <---- that will be immortalized in my mind forever. You use awesome metaphors... just leave stuff to the imagintation, no need to explain everything. All in all a rockin job. See you at IHOP.