User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: BRINGIN THAT HEAT!! >>New beats "Bump Tha Police" and "Hit Single" Come Peep

You've Earned a Custom Title! So Fo Real's Avatar

Exclamation BRINGIN THAT HEAT!! >>New beats "Bump Tha Police" and "Hit Single" Come Peep

Sup yall, I'm still comin wit it...Rate, Hate, or Congratulate the beat...

"Bump Tha Police" has a kinda bounce to it thats reminiscent of Do Phat....That MTV show with P Diddy (I can't even remember the name) made me get in the studio and make this beat...

"Hit Single" I'm not sure how yall will take this one....It has a lot synth sounds, which may be cheesy sounds to you, but I think its a hype beat for the summer single.....You decide for ya self

LISTEN TO THESE BEATS AT http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/soforealmusic.htm

STHANKS!!
    This team of 3 Creative Producers has more than 10 Years of Musical Training, Experience and Credibility in R&B/Rap Beatmaking to Offer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AOL Handle: So Fo Real Beats
    Yahoo Handle: so_fo_real_productions
    Email:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7one
    <listening>.. Ok bump the police is very nice, good club banger type shit I was bobbin' my head all the way through, the hook is nice too, kinda like a missy beat feel me? <listening> This beat i ok, no where near as nice as Bump The Police though, bass is ok, but none of this really goes together..stay up..I peeped ya other beats too, good shit..peace

You've Earned a Custom Title! So Fo Real's Avatar
    nice 7one, thanks for the props...I will move Hit Single down the list...lol
    This team of 3 Creative Producers has more than 10 Years of Musical Training, Experience and Credibility in R&B/Rap Beatmaking to Offer.

AOL Handle: So Fo Real Beats
    Yahoo Handle: so_fo_real_productions
    Email: