User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bannings! (Everyone read before you post!)

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Bannings! (Everyone read before you post!)

We are in the process of cleaning up this site. If anyone breaks cypher forum (or any forum) rules from this moment forward, I will place your name on this list along with a reason of why you were banned. You will be allowed to come back after a set amount of time ( a few days), at which point you can chose to be a productive member of RB, or be banned for good.

We only want to keep those members who are making an actual atempt at elevation, here on this side of RB. There is no use protesting or complaing about the harshness of such, as it will only get you banned. Please keep in mind that I am fair and can be approached about this subject in PM's.
    Do not post in protest in any of the threads. As of today I wil clear all names from the thin ice thread and start brand new. Please help make rapbattles the site of chioce in your elevation. Please do not encourage kids to break the rules and set an example while posting on RB.

Thanks for your understanding and dedication to this site!
    ~Bounce~

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    carlosbarrett: After I warned kids to not post crap in the Haiku thread, you did!

$cawdawg: I have warned you time and time again about rules violations. I'm tired of it...

Sabotage: Multiple thread rules violations!
    Last edited by Bounce; March 12th, 2004 at 06:32 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.