User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: battle records.......

.Syck.

battle records.......

i thought it was better when u could see everyones record.. that and the poll voting is what i thought made this board stand out.. cuz u couldnt lie about your record if u battled n u lost it showed know what i mean.. now everyone wanna hide their records so they look better, i dont know if anyone else agree's or disagree's but i liked it better, i could look at the cats in my call outs n see whether or not i thought they worthy just by checking their records.. u post a thread sayin i wanna battle some one dope and get some newbish asshole.. or u got newbs tryin to battle other newbs n they get cats that like to feed on the weak.. which they could see had their records not been hidden.. oh well, something for people to talk about i guess.. holla

Battle Record
    33-15
    if ppl wanna hide there record let it be.........i dunno if mines hidden or not i dont particully care either........i dont mind either way cos i dont really go off there record so it dont matta

Battle Record
    32-9
    Umm..this was discussed alot back when they decided to do this
    "I'm sorry, we've never met.. my name is driftwood. Thanks friend.. good lookin', I'll never see you again.." -Aesop Rock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Free, As A Bird
    I suggest this thread be closed..!!

However, who cares about a battle record.....Most of the heads on RB are mostly into OM and topicals.....The only peeps who Battles are the Noobs..(Except for those in LLL, and Ellite Front Lines).......
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    closed