User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: repost

Pharaoh_Zero

Lightbulb repost

yo some hater named SUREAL closed my shyt cause he is obviously a hater. so ima keep repostin this till i get sum real feed back so holla at me1...............

U dudes yell bout makin niggas DISCEASED but u aint CARRY’N NO PIECE/how can u COOK a nigga if you only got BEEF an NO HEAT/I gotta AUTOMATIC set in the middle of the KEVLAR protectin my CHEST/one hellofa VILLIAN made CREST/this aint ya ordinary old navy “TECH-VEST”….lol/im the type a nigga that treat niggas like STRESS/pay em no mind after I POP hot sleppin pills into they CEREBRAL CORTEX/Cause Niggas gets no RECOGNITION when SCRIPTIN against SATANS TECHNICIAN/the INFERNO of A SKIZM SPLITTIN EMBRIO’S(eggs) OF NEW BORN VILLIANS IN HELLS KITCHEN/THAT’S MY MOST THOUROUGH DEFFINITION OF MY mortal POSITION/I INVISION ALL COMPETITION BURNIN IN THE HOLOCAUST OF MY ARMEGEDDON/cause In AEWSOME LOADS Da HEAT I HOLD will MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN/u now on SATANS TERMS cause u didn’t LEARN when not to speak so u can no longer WATCH AS THE WORLD TURNS/but I shut all PORTRUSIVE HOLES EYES EARS MOUTH AN NOSE HANDS I DISSPOSE THOSE/now how can u even SENSE if you still have a SOUL u can’t cause its now been FROZE in the COMATOSE of LIMBO/ Cause My BULLETS is like LECTURES to TEENS so SMART but DUMB/ they go through one EAR then fly out the OTHER ONE/enjoy killin you FAGGOT CATS dressed in MOBSTAS SUITS just for FUN/cause the HEAT from MY IRONS will put a BLOODY CREASE in ya ZOOT SUITES COMBERBUN/more GUNS AND FUNDS THEN CAPONE MIXED WITH NAVARONE/in the gam alone ANY NIGGA I CAN HANDLE EM/bust gats that WILL CRACK YA BAC/ more random toys IN THE ARSENAL than a BOX A CRACKER JACKS/haha now what u think about that………………..
    Last edited by Pharaoh_Zero; February 12th, 2004 at 02:15 PM