User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Transform in Cool edit

Transform in Cool edit

In some of the guides they talk about using the transform button in cool edit. Well, I have cool edit and it has no transform button and I dont have all of the effects that come with cool edit. Like the cool edit noise reduction.

Soul-Full
    how do you not have the noise reduction? Its PART of the program

wtf

???

I dont know. I have the noise reduction for sonic foundry but not the one for cool edit

Battle Record
    11-3
    ok hold up here the only way to do it properly is to use an extrunal unit that is Pre your computer or have no noise to begin with when you recording.... ummm maybe a good mic and good low noise XLR cables with quality Pre amps and quality soundcard. If not get over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soul-Full
    Yeah, obviouslly the only way to have no nois is to have good hardware but noise reduction post-production does work, and it works pretty well.

What you do is record silence to pick up the noise that is being fed through your hardware. Then u take that signal out of the shit you record. It works like a charm because it only focuses on those frequencies that are in the noise (though u wil take out SOME quality on the actual vocals).

Battle Record
    11-3
    Yea that is one way another is to use a Exspander/gate set up at the right thresholds and Attacks and Realse...thou its better if you just have good quality componets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.