1-2 Punch Magazine

1-2 Punch Magazine

Predictions of who will be the winners this week
    *6 random RB members were asked who they think will win*
    ....___v.s__..... PredictionVotes

Axiom v.s X Ecution ....4-2....
    Wise Ways v.s Mr. W.Rite ....2-5....
    Edicius v.s Feeble Minded ....1-5....
    B.I. Detained v.s Walter Wall ....1-5....
    Taktik v.s Melanin ....6-0....
    Straight Ace v.s Theo Ginn ....3-3....
    Yahoo Messenger v.s Dixie Normous ....3-3....
    Fue Xion v.s Cata Strophix ....5-1....

Exclusive Interview with Feeble Minded
    ILLunatic: Who do you think is the better battler of 1-2 punch tourney, as of now?
    Feeble Minded: Consistency matters for tournies. I think Walter is consistant. He puts up a dope verse basically, whenever he needs to.
    ILLunatic: I agree with you on that one
    ILLunatic: So, who do you think in the league, would give you the most competition?
    Feeble Minded: right now Walter Wall is probably the best. I think Axiom will elevate and be back to being dope again though. (axe..start battling again).
    ILLunatic: What do you think of your match up with Edicius?
    Feeble Minded: I think I will roll over Eddy
    ILLunatic1: Lol... Pretty confident about this one eh?
    Feeble Minded: yeah .
    Feeble Minded: Eddy isnt a text battler.
    ILLunatic: I see... Well i wish you luck this week against Edicius, and that pretty much raps up this interview...
    Feeble Minded: no, it wraps it up .
    Feeble Minded: nice attempt at wittyness my friend
    ILLunatic: Lol...I knew a cocky remark was on its way..

Exclusive Interview with Emerge(1-2 punch champ)
    ILLunatic: Who do you think is the better battler of the 1-2 Punch tourney, as of now?
    Emerge: well in all respect there a few good battlers in the 1-2 as of now but i think its between Taktik and Walter Wall
    ILLunatic: Those are 2 Good choices
    ILLunatic: Which 2 competitors do you think, will be in the final round?
    Emerge: This is without M~M being in the tourney it might come down to Feebs and WW or Taktik and Feebs...but if MM gets in it will probably be M~M and WW
    ILLunatic: Hmm.. since you mentioned Mystery~murdera, How did it feel, to beat him in the final round.. In the last 1-2 punch tourney?
    Emerge: It didn't feel like much of an accomplishment...granted yes I did beat him and he said i earned it, but me and him did not come hard like we do on real battles...if we would have come hard it would be something nice....I would like to add that i hate Sureal<<just for fun:-)
    ILLunatic: Do you have a problem with sureal or something?
    Emerge: No actually I don't have a problem with him...If he were to try to talk to me I would not be a dick...However he seems to have something against me and i find it hilarious that he made a post about me winning the 1-2 punch saying i lost, when in fact his OWN crew members said i won...he also said i have a dr voting ring which is rather ironic since i hardly battle...infact i have turned down votes in the past that were not fair to my opponent for not being broken down correctly
    ILLunatic: Lol... that is quite humorous.. but to conclude our interview... is there anything you would like to say to the RB 1-2 punch tourney viewers?
    Emerge: [Yeah to all fellow Arebeenians...have fun while your stay on RB....do not beef with people it's really silly to do so...if you aspire to make it out of the net then goodluck to you...and well i guess i have nothing else to say so will give some shot outs: Acro Audible and me for being dope :-) oh yeah if you do ever try to "son" someone dont make your self look hypocritical and make sure you know what you are talking about
    ILLunatic: Cockyness from the former 1-2 punch champ...Lol..

In Conclusion
    Well...the predictions were well easily decided among the RB members I asked; who they thought would win.
    And after the interview with Feeble Minded, it is very easy to tell that he is confident in himself winning his match up this week.
    Do you think Edicius could have a few tricks up his keyboard for this one? I dont kno, but i shall not doubt him.
    In further interviews, we found out that Emerge(RB's former 1-2 punch tourney winner) predicts; Feeble Minded, Taktik, or Walter Wall to win this season of the tournament. Also..if you want to "Try" and "Son" Emerge (As he says); "dont make your self look hypocritical and make sure you kno what you are talking about". That concludes this week edition of '1-2 Punch Magazine'.
    Last edited by ILLunatic; February 2nd, 2004 at 07:48 PM

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.