User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Leave me alone

Leave me alone

Theres something shady goin on in my life I can feel it comin on, Your love is slowly fadin, his excentuating..He got you but your still blind, its only a matter of time, I remember the time you were mine oh mine, But now somethings cloudy and the sun dont shine, It trickles down my spine, in each and every every line, somethings deceiving maybe I catch it its like electric it static flowin through my mind, I shouldnt have to go through this chase, Can we get it back or do ya throw it in my face, This place in my hearts slowly fallin apart, It starts with a hug, a kiss and a smile before you know I'm dissed shrugged no more all the while, I'm cappin him wondering how to kill this man, Cause I cant stand the look on ya face when hes holdin ya hand, in a land of the pleasure of pure bliss, I'm pissed at the thought of you and his first kiss, I wish I wouldve never showed jealousy ya tellin me please stop stressin me we're friends and thats when you know the friendship must end, A friend is a buddy a pal a sport, A Girl is a love a life, I caught you wearin his lid, Wonderin about all the bad things I did to deserve this makes me nervous, What did I do to lose a girl like you. Its like my hearts in a prison and the key belongs to you..unlock, I sparked a philly as the pollutants cause confusion, Startin to realize what I was really losing,

Dont call my phone .....Jus leave me alone,
    I moved out my home...Jus leave me alone,
    Your hurt me too much...Jus leave me alone
    Now get off my nuts and ...leave me alone..alone ..alone

We met at the beach this summer in august, Oakland to be exact where my mood was the poorest. You held me up told me to lose my ex shes no good, I looked at you and realized that you really understood, My problems but your not around your with him, Dont tell me its the end cause your jus beginnin..He'll never treat you like me, He'll never understand the details thats love envisioned for you and me. To see what the future holds but its too late you hurt me now my feelings cold, Its gettin old and theres no coming back cause after he dumps you I wont be there thats a fact, Infact he touched you, your nothin but used to me, Your kickin my heart stop abusing me, Let me go girl I dont wanna be your mate, Its time for me to find a new to conversate date do whatever it takes to make my mind train to forget you, I'm sorry but you barely knew I really didnt like you I loved you, put no one above you, if my words were mathematics they'd be times two, But I dont find you here in my bed you said, We fought two much but lovers fight, We'd always make up by the end of the night, My sights goin blurry from all this blind fury, You say its gettin kinda late but its really kinda early, I asked where you goin, The lies started showin, The love stopped growin, Dont think I didnt know when you went to the gym, Cause he worked for them, Got you in for free just so you'd start feelin him, I dont need to say no more, You're annoying me like a cold sore, Once was my lady but now you's a whore, not a hoe, Now I dont know, I'm confused with nothing to lose, Is it my life or you who should I choose, Well its myself over a girl, Cause you ruined my world, I'm grown you were my car didnt buy you but put you on my leases, Now your comin home to me bringin his diseases,. I'm straight you decided your fate, If your his then fine I dont wanna cooperate..Cause a friend isnt a guy who looks you up and down and a friend doesnt interfere and put your boyfriend down, Hes a clown cause he made you his trick, Bitch get off my dick, Go ahead and do your shit, I've got anger inside me while youre beside me, Girl I know the truth, and it sickens me that your the purpose in the booth, I'm spittin but I'm quittin you, I just got a record label who needs a girl like you. Like I said girl Go do ya thang...And when he leaves you..Hope to god my phone dont ring, Click theres the dial tone, I wont be home , And I'll change my digits and fine a fine ass bitch thats more exqusite, dont visit me, I moved somewhere safe, From drama my hurt and your fuckin face. Dont look me up in the white pages it wont be listed, Ohh is that my voicemail, damn i jus missed it...Sorry I'm avoiding you or couldnt you see, That me and you didnt equal we were never meant to be

Dont call my phone .....Jus leave me alone,
    I moved out my home...Jus leave me alone,
    Your hurt me too much...Jus leave me alone
    Now get off my nuts and ...leave me alone..alone ..alone
    Zero effects

slliP
    the flow is off... other then that this is decent

its not really off..its i got a different style than most emcees..it sounds better in audio but thanks keep uppin
    Zero effects