User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Not Enough To Be A Dope Emcee (READ THIS!!!!)

You've Earned a Custom Title! southsideloco's Avatar
    n if yall can peep my shit n giv me su feedback on the streets topic

-be vey appreciated
    Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    ^^Uppin^^ Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i like the emotion and the relatable topic, you can tell you were passionate on the subject and it showed in the script, i liked it....good job, if i was to critique anything i would say, it has the potential for a better chorus, but im not hatin..it was good..

keep at it.return the favor. :}-~ peace.

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    Whoa The Hook Was Ill Got My Attention Quick......hell Yeah With A Celph Titled Beat Ont His I Can Feel It Twice As Strong And You Attacked Many Aspects Of The 2.lyricallty You Elivaten To Match Your Name And I Like How You Point That Out On The Song Without A Doubt You Came Raw And Gave Theseheads A Good Dose Of Thought.
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Battle Record
    12-1
    Yet another ill drop by ELEETE. I liked it alot. Loved the subject matter. That shit is the truth. Nice flow. Your shit is the easiest to read on the site. Nice emotion throughout the piece.

Man I already proved in INFLUENCE that i can be lyrical//
    But all my otha shit gets dissed cause I don't play wit my words or use syllables//

^100% truth. People want everyone to fit in the same box and rap alike, but the different is what makes hip hop ill. I loved this part of the piec and the lines surrounding it.

I will do what I can to make the REAL music survive by any means!!!//
    That's if theres any of it left by the time i get done with this shit!!!//

^Ill...What more can i say?

Fuck Hip Hop, Fuck Rap!!! Fuck every mothafucka that said I'm wack!!!!//
    Just cause they say I cant Rap like "THAT"?!!! ....If this is Hip Hop....Fuck it you can have it back.....//

^My favorite part. I love the emotion. This was ill.

Overall this was a completly ill drop. Definately worth a read. Keep up the good work.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    aiyo son i feal you completely on the subject but fuck that right now what's really good is that you came strong with the flow and the choice of words to rhyme was on point like i said i know exactly what you mean by this drop kepp up gun do ya thing
    shut the fuck up

even if i stutter i'll still sh-sh-shit on you/ pun

dead in middle of little of little italy
    little did we know that we riddle
    some middle man who didn't do ditally/ pun

Battle Record
    24-11
    iight...

Only gona do a quick comment...

Good piece... A liked the chorus the best... It reminds me of Tupac's style... And that can only be a good thing!

Cool verses... Not your best... But a believe this was your first drop... Youve come on alot since this...

Props...

Pz...

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Thanks man this was written in 15 minutes outta frustration so it aint the best piece in the world.....but to me it was my emotions at the time!

BluMami
    nice ........dude.....
    Last edited by BluMami; February 6th, 2004 at 06:01 PM Reason: this post wasnt nescessary

BluMami
    who eva dissed you more power to you hiphop is concidered to be dead in the XXL mag 1974-2003 ....but yo i like how you came with the chorus and the drop about how peoples is these days, strictly ill,but yo .... when it do comes down to Rap/HipHOP, forget them haters....they hating cuz they jealous remember that ......they know thats the truth, peoples comming up all buck it aint about having fun anymore ........~GONE~

pedro nok
    yeah...gud concept switched round a bit...
    gud wordplay n vocab....8/10 me laddie