User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 130

Thread: Gangs/crews/cliques

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2

Gangs/crews/cliques

Anyone here in a crew? not a interenet crew or watever, a real gang. yall probably not but still it would be interesting to know, and if ya got any stories bout how you got jumped in, then fuckin share. Or do ya know any gangstas or got any problems with a crew?

I'm not in a crew right now, but I am thinkin of joining 187(dont think yall know bout them). Im thinkin bout joinin 187 couse im cool with them, but also cause im gonna get my ass jumped by another gang called 18th street (mostly hispanic) but my girl is best freinds with MS13(la mara salvatrucha) and theyre enemies with 187. so it goes kinda like, me+187=me/safe but me+187+MS13=break up with my girl. i dont know wat to do...do yall got any advice? i dont know wether to join and be straight and not get my ass jumped, or get my ass jumped and stay with my girl.
    murder murder

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    I have a band that is much more doper.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    30-9
    Yea, my friend was in a gang.. that shit was messed up. I couldn't walk around with him till he got out
    PandorasBox

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Open Mics:

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7
    Nope, Im Tottaly Against Gangs

I Havent always Said That, But There stupid
    Y Kill A Man Over A color, If You Say its About Brotherhood, Trust and Respect

Ur Making Excuses,

GANGS ARE NOT COOL

Battle Record
    37-1
    i can barely get along with myself...gangs are fags

fuck 187 fuck 18th street fuck yo moma

lol

fuck me too!

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-16
    ^ Alot more to gangs than that, its all about money ^

Im in a crew around my hood, called ABG... Im thinking of getting with folk...
    But im stil thinking about it, it would be tight. But there would be alot of beef
    at the same time... So I dont know yet...

Battle Record
    8-2
    there are sum gangs that dont got loyalty (crips) but that shit isnt true with 187, they cool, im already freinds with alot of them. just the problem that i wont be able to be with my girl...i never liked gangs, but seeing how shit works..damn, i know sum leaders of a couple of gangs, they own everything, the city is their fuckin playground, and they run the schools. seems they live an alright life. the old heads have loyalty and honor in their gang, sum of the new kids gettin in...they just do it to blend in...im punkin this kid outa 187..gotta make sum room for me.
    murder murder

FUCK UR WACK BEATS!
    Battle Record
    12-10
    meh, trust me, avoid gangs at all costs. I remember about a year ago, i guess ya'll are in the states so it's probably a lot worse. But I live in Toronto and I used to roll with a crew called "CBC". Anyways, we used 2 hustle around the Jane n Finch area...if you live in Toronto, Driftwood. Anyways, that shit ain't good man, you wanna avoid it at all costs. All your gonna do is get yourself into trouble, and then ur higher ups are gonna send you to do crazy, dangerous shit. Im lucky that I didn't get arrested for all of the stupid shit I did with them. All your gonna do is get in shit with people.

In conclusion, stay the fuk away from gangs. It's fun when you first start, but it starst to take over ur life.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-16
    Man, Ive seen plenty. My sisters boyfriend, his name is WC. He owns this whole fuckin town. Nobody fucks with him, he aint even in a gang no more. he got mad people though. Nobody even try to fuck with me anymore after they found out what I have been up to latley. Shit is fun, plenty of Drama and excitment for me. . Krips are crooked as fuck. When I lived in San Antonio, the bloods were loyal. They watched each others back to the fullest. Even watched my ass... LOL

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7
    I Rolled With Folk, I Had a Bunny-Bent-Ear On My Arm Before I Got It Covered With A Cross

Im Talkin Chicago Real GD's, Folk Is a Midwest Gang, And Hasent Moved

If You Live Anywhere Else Besides Chi Or Other Midwest States, Ur not Folk

Just Like Crips Should Stay On The West

Let NHC's Roll In The East, And The Bloods Burn In Hell

Gangs Are Dumb, U Cant Wear a color and Call Ur Self Something, I Can Paint My Ears Black And Call My Self Mickey Mouse

Shut Up, U Dont Roll In a Gang, Gangs Are Stupid

Thats That

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-16
    Bloods have been bitchen krips for years now... Bloods is croody down in the gutta of New Orleans, San Antonio, Houston, Pheonix. The west is tight though, I respect folk. Im starting to have more respect for krip, since thats all im around now.

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~
    Guys who go around shootin eachother jus cuz they from a diffrent area are dumb, but if thats gon make sure u safe from gettin yo ass beat then go ahed join if u think itll help u.

Battle Record
    8-2
    i dont like a couple of gangs...

cool with:
    MS13
    sum bloodz

fuck em:
    folks
    18th street
    crips
    VL

and a whole more...shit maybe ima get my ass jumped couse i talk to much shit.
    murder murder

Battle Record
    37-1
    actually fucka gang and i roll with my homies we got a crew i guess you can call it that....its about 10 of us in total...other crews have had beef but they never wanted to do shit...we used to throw a lot of parties and shit and blah blah...i also hang out with my cuzin and his crew at some radio station at times...they throw events at clubs...they bring down big name djs for events

anyway...why would you want to be a gang? think about it...

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

Battle Record
    8-2
    to LJ:

im safer with 187 than just myself against a whole fuckin gang. i got a better chance if livin with 187 than livin without them.
    murder murder