User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: directions........quit sleepin cats.

Atetrack define'

directions........quit sleepin cats.

aiight just osme shit,i aint explainin nothing yall work it out yourselfs, i know yall smart enough.

yo yo yo...hahaaaaaaaaa...b-boyish,shit...aiight yo go...erm yeah...

collapsin at a crossroads of more then 12 directions//
    ive gained knowldge of myself and discovered delapidation//
    the structure i reverse,stood facing(facing),generally shaken//
    and unquestionably brazen,i gain the knowledge in my self//
    reflected the lightbeams of segregation,and stood facin...
    (facing facing,facing...nahmsayin...i stood facing,what ill let your own mind design)

i saw the call of the ancients,mustered the patientence//
    delivered the exact map refrence intact,and blasted abstract//
    armoured cats,flacking,jacking mesiahs behind ya,postin fliers//
    optics twisited in half with pliers,infinite,deifinite,intricate//
    sown into the fabric of the desolate desolation of the illest shit//
    spillin this twisting it and fillin sifts,volumes now floating//
    cats is choking on the smoking gun found in the back of the capsule//
    actual fact is tactful cats react masterful to every present situation//
    aint a god,ima demigouge,instigator of riots and violence,definition of//
    i turned the light off,genocide of filament,thought sparked an intense intrest//
    in deep enternal darkness of my living room,boom echoes of past souls loom//
    saw the window frame shift,the wall part,the ground rift,the end starts//
    the lava flow,the lack of control,and the stuck cats follow protocol//
    the glass smashed and everythign around the impact cracked,to shatter//
    into ten thousand peices of sharded matter,and skattered,tattered//
    and clattered into density cats was overwhelmed by the fracture,rap splatter//
    facing directions uncertain,unbelievably thick smog curtain,throat an lungs jerkin//
    heart workin ovetime to distingiush a lifesign,on that line,the train drives//
    cats bomb the tracks and make the rail slide,capsize the locomotive//
    expose the open dosage and snatch away the hope of a city losing focus//
    rookie syntax promoters,catergorizing errors into chokers,so that the answer//
    is found beneath a mound of promoters,im scramblin quotas,to find the owner//
    of this precision opus,in hope that someone in the future will notice,the bottom//
    is forgotten and the problem revolvin round a shining white sculpture//
    of a dove...devoured by a vulture,d.n.a samples ample and cultured apon a mantle//
    in a unobserved petri dish..........delish..........
    (talking:ive trecked a thousand miles to the point where i find myself)

collapsin at a crossroads of more then 12 directions//
    ive gained untold knowledge of myself,discovered delapidation//
    the structure i reverse,stood facing(facing),visablly shaken//
    and unquestionably brazen,i gain the knowledge in my self//
    reflected the lightbeams of segregation,and stood facin...
    (talkin:And the organizm grew to something of an epidemic before you....)

im a lost poet,questioning existence,and as the thought came into a substance//
    of chemicals in my brain,that very instant,an instrumental lingered,a voice whispered...

*Consider that which exists to exist and that which does not exist to not exist, and recognize things just as they are. With such a frame of mind, one will have divine protection even though he does not pray.-*

(talking:hmm aiight then)
    its frightnin as im lookin out the city window at the fighting,the rain pelts down//
    the noose is tightnenin,as my fire flames fade down,(the skrimage stopped...)but the atmosphere fills with battle sounds//
    ill question the questions,and theyll question themselves,and when i have all the damn answers ill keep em to my self//
    well thats the plan ive producted for myself,so that in times of trouble i head to the lower shelf//
    grab a bottle of answers and guzzle it now,so that when the question persists ill straight lock it on down//
    (ahhaha hmmmm ok i think i worked out that little quote...)

flush my soul out my earholes,with my all particles unwhole,split like microorganism//
    cataclysm of the climax played out in steps one to ten with fightin hen precision//
    cleared my head of the cynisms thrown in my direction of infinite wisdom,and prismed//
    above us the buzzards hover hoping for us to suffer the harse conditions of the desert summer//
    and plummet into a deep abyss of unparalled width in wich we never surface again,our eye balls pick//
    out the sockets,brainwaves launchin sky rockets,subliminal messaging into the photos in the lockets//
    held by the palms of the doctors,strip search the victim,and pawn the valubles found within em//
    these cats is acting like scavengers,with a heiretical chain in the form of corparate managers//
    standing aloft inaccurate reconstructions of introductions malfunction over the bunsen//
    and blue flame burn their existence into nothin,all that hard work,washed down the drain//
    to remain a failure,the way they take your presence is jsut one in the same,your despensible//
    like office stationery pencils,no credentials is needed,theve got your dentals downloaded//
    in their main frame,and nomatter how hard you try,you jsut cant escape,your little legs//
    no matter how much he begs,cant support your bloated frame,and you collapse to be pummeled heavily by the concrete rain...

most emcees do a song and the fact is half the shits pretended, im offended.
    everything i drop is real,when i write,i dont do verses cat...yo i drop epics...

9th majesty arises from the flames of a dead phoenix to tell tales of tragedy.....
    Last edited by Atetrack define'; April 21st, 2003 at 10:46 AM

Atetrack define'
    stop fucking sleepin and comment,damn.shits to long ofr yall to read or something?

Narcicyst
    DIZNAM...kat that shit was off the meat rack...diseased multies namsayin...i have no idea why the hell people sleepin on this...man that was ill shit like stool samples namsayin...nice drop dunny...wahid

Atetrack define'
    thanks cat,i dunno hwy fools is sleepin neither,not like its hard to read or nothign,but yaknow,cats dont apreiciate.anyway thanks for the raplies cat.
    bismillah

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    om the real me you and narcysist need a collab this peace sold me on the idea i think we should get this circulating
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Atetrack define'
    aiight,foreal jsut send someone a message and well see what happens aiight vcat,good lookin.
    bismillah

NONCENTZ AKA WORD~PERFECT noncentz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-14
    i'll see what narcysist thinks
    to love something,is to die for it ,if you do, your a martyr , but these days music is morbid, false carters ..prohet's for prophet no lie, look how our last martyr was crucified. to put it in it symplicity, you aint true...you wouldnt sacrifice a few dollars for authenticity..

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    Seems like you have a mix between El-P and Aesop Rock.
    And this piece shows evidence of both of their styles, somewhat. But maybe that's just me. Either way, it's your piece, your style. And it's a pretty damn good piece at that.

The imagery was nonetheless marvelous and I could picture in my mind many of the things being described in here:

"i saw the call of the ancients,mustered the patientence//
    delivered the exact map refrence intact,and blasted abstract//
    armoured cats,flacking,jacking mesiahs behind ya,postin fliers//
    optics twisited in half with pliers,infinite,deifinite,intricate//
    sown into the fabric of the desolate desolation of the illest shit//
    spillin this twisting it and fillin sifts,volumes now floating//
    cats is choking on the smoking gun found in the back of the capsule//"

^^Wonderful opener, and it just reallt drew me into wanting to read the piece further. Unlike those "gangsta" pieces in which I read the first three words and quickly hit the back button disappointed. The length didn't seem to bother me at all, it seemed fit for this piece.

Good work, I will look foward to the next written you will grace the board with, this was a treat to read and I must thank you
    for that.

Again, everything went perfectly together. The flow, the rhyme scheme, the content, the vocabulary: A truly beautiful piece.

Atetrack define'
    my thanks to you muhthugga,some of my biggest influences are el-p and aesop rock,most of the def jux crew has me hooked nahmean,to be compared ot or recognized witht he lieks of thaat is great for me,don worry ill be postin all over the boards,i have already jsut do a search ill be there,thanks for the commentsits good ot know im making cats feel someting,i really enjoyed your spit about the letter to santa,shit was amazing.
    bismillah

caspah
    great drop.
    long but like muhthugga said it suited it

the flow was the best part of the enitre text, i never skipped a beat reading it, it just kept me going right to the end

i felt ur chorus or hook or whatever u call the starting part that repeated, felt to me like u were facin desisions u have to make, but i donno thats just what i thought

above us the buzzards hover hoping for us to suffer the harse conditions of the desert summer//
    and plummet into a deep abyss of unparalled width in wich we never surface again,our eye balls pick//
    out the sockets,brainwaves launchin sky rockets,subliminal messaging into the photos in the lockets//

great lines, great flow, it just smoothly rolls off my toungue when i read it, and good imagry, def felt

PACO
    damn dawg that shit was tight keep spittin dawg
    i don't really know what to say everything they said is what i had in mind

Atetrack define'
    thanks or the posts all,good ot know osme cats take te time to rea this shit nad feel it,mission accomplished nahmean.

Atetrack define'
    up for fucks sake,where yall cats at,quit sleeping! what the fuck!oh it aint gangsta my bad....fuck that.maybe i should rename it super dope glock gun tupac killer i killed biggie or osmetihng,then mayeb yall might have osmething decent to say,except opening this shit,seeing the lenght and runnign off like scared bitches.

AngelicSheShe
    it was long but worth reading. The wordplay was good and so was the vocab. I liked this peice. OoNnEe I give it 9.5

Saladin
    This was a masterpiece son...
    your knowledge keeps on impressing me...
    keep learning, and may Allah be with you..

Peace
    'One'