User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Not Dame Dash

Battle Record
    21-6
    damn thats crazy i like dame dash's character he layback but he real with u has ne1 seen state property??
    [/url]

...Àû†øpšÿ...
    I Did, That Was The Only Tape I Seen This Whole Summer{03} lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by Yu Bin SunD
    damn thats crazy i like dame dash's character he layback but he real with u has ne1 seen state property??
    I got the dvd..why?

I'm Roman Catholic Lord Sarcasm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-3
    I was there..it was more of an orgy..
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    21-6
    that shit was gangsta

here the news bout dame

January 14, 2004 - Dash accused of rape - A former model filed suit yesterday against Roc-a-Fella Records CEO Damon Dash claiming he raped her on New Year's Day 2003.

In a $15 million lawsuit filed yesterday in the state Supreme Court in Manhattan, Kristie Thompson claims the Hip-Hop mogul forced sex upon her in a 15-second encounter last year. The incident allegedly took place in a hotel room in Brazil while Ms. Thompson was intoxicated from alcohol and popping ecstasy pills. Thompson said that, while noshing at a posh party by New York millionaire Mario Ganero during an on-location shoot for supermodel Naomi Campbell, Damon Dash accosted her demanding sex.

"Damon came up to me and asked me - and literally, these were his words - 'Will you have sex with me?' " Thompson told The Post yesterday. "He asked me that three times, and I said absolutely no. "And he said, 'Everyone has sex with me.' "

Thompson's suit alleges that, after "eight glasses of champagne and a half tablet of 'ecstasy', she went back to her hotel room and fell asleep. Then she remembers her friend who she was rooming with bringing Dame into the hotel suite, telling him ""She [Thompson] hasn't had much sex."

"The next second he's on top of me," Thompson told The Post. "For 10-15 seconds at 8:30 in the morning, he was on top of me. I screamed out to my best friend, and nothing happened, and I certainly passed out." After waking up "at 1:30 p.m., examining myself, I knew something terrible had happened, I had been raped," she said. Thompson said she immediately filed a report with local authorities and went to the hospital.

Ms. Thompson has hired celebrity lawyer Raoul Felder to represent her in the suit, which states that Damon Dash's actions were "outrageous and intentional and done with malice." Dash's rep, Amanda Silverman, vehemently denied the claims as "baseless and untrue." "These are ludicrous allegations," she said. "Damon hasn't been charged with anything."
    [/url]

Battle Record
    30-9
    Dame Dash??? lol.. yea never heard.
    PandorasBox

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Open Mics:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.