User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: Battle Records or Not ?

TheProphet777
    ^exacatly i think u should post a new thread with a poll also about this shit.....the more votes on which goes....so if everyone votes negative...BYE BYE RECORDS HELLO NEW RB...and if not HELLO MORE D/Riding and BYe to all the good vets....remake a thread feeble with a poll...be more interesting on what people vote...2 options be best.

Battle Record
    11-6
    keep records...it shows what you have achieved....Gives alot more to accomplish in the vein of goals and what not...

KEEP

-1-
    softfocus

while you write to rapbattles I perform on stage

How's it feel to lack in comparison?............

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by deacon
    keep records...it shows what you have achieved....Gives alot more to accomplish in the vein of goals and what not...

KEEP

-1-
    or they could have beat 100 newbies with no skills. records dont mean shit, thats why i battled my self to make me 2-2 when im really 1-1 (on this name)

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    what does it show you have achieved ?
    and what goals, other than pumping your record higher?

Elevating Beyond Perfect Derive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    38-18
    Keep the records, if not, then whats the point on battling?, besides, it attracts new members and its very unique, since this is the only site with this battle system

TheProphet777
    ^so people can talk mad shit about what not...........honestly text is not that great of a deal...it will always be bitten...so just take the shit off...earn ur records by audio or real life...thats the real catch...not some computer nerd that sits at his comp all fucking day to come up wit a good battle verse...bla just doesnt seem right

Battle Record
    38-18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet777
    ^so people can talk mad shit about what not...........honestly text is not that great of a deal...it will always be bitten...so just take the shit off...earn ur records by audio or real life...thats the real catch...not some computer nerd that sits at his comp all fucking day to come up wit a good battle verse...bla just doesnt seem right
    If you think that then your at the wrong site...

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-16
    Old thread, been repeated so many times...
    But I think this one has a reason that no one knows about...
    So...

I sa keep it, kinda singles this site out in the croud of others.

TheProphet777
    ^so ur saying ur one of the nerds that weres glasses and writes about battles against new peole when they come along eh...Im saying its stupid to have records...starts a lot of bullshit and freeposting u know! the freeposting will be the arguments

flump
    Quote Originally Posted by Derive
    Keep the records, if not, then whats the point on battling?,

so you could beat someone your beefing with.

thats the only reason i battle. i only have 7 battles since the records started at RB, and all of them were people i didnt like at the time, and i beat all of them but 13th desciple.

SO WESTSIDE! fuck a record and a post count

TheProphet777
    Yeah beefing will make freeposting high on this site...mad talking shit....destryoing peoples threads...just bullshit over some mesely record...take it off

Battle Record
    38-18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet777
    ^so ur saying ur one of the nerds that weres glasses and writes about battles against new peole when they come along eh...Im saying its stupid to have records...starts a lot of bullshit and freeposting u know! the freeposting will be the arguments

Now, listen and read what the fuck your saying before fucking speaking because like i fucking said...."if you think that then you're at the wrong site"....wtf doest text battling have to do with nerdy kids with glasses?...this is a battle site and if you think that only 'nerds' do this, then you my friend have entered into the wrong web address.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion
    Fuck records...
    They mean nothing.

I'm 116-9 on RB, yet it means next to nothing
    AI

Do you have Nahlidge?
    Battle Record
    11-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Myk
    so you could beat someone your beefing with.

thats the only reason i battle. i only have 7 battles since the records started at RB, and all of them were people i didnt like at the time, and i beat all of them but 13th desciple.

SO WESTSIDE! fuck a record and a post count
    Nah c-Section Handled You C-Section
    KDotI
    I'm godly

The Rebirth

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    word.. everyone go to the thread with the poll....continue there...