User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Ras Kass

Battle Record
    3-0

Ras Kass

found this on another site, what ya think?

Letter from James C:

yo ras

Bullshit that you'll ever get this message, but anyway..Im from New Zealand and I wouldn't consider myself a racist person.You're song nature of the threat is pretty fucking racist, I understand where youre comming from tho, but I think the way to cure racism is'nt to remind the racists of the facts or try to prove them wrong by doing some research, it's not that simple. It will take thousands of years for people of different nations to become socially accepted in some places. I think hip hop and rap creates racism, it creates ghetto's and places black people and other races apart

eg: white people can't rap its only for black people...

In New Zealand now the native people and the surrounding Islands now think there from the ghetto, but their getting paid benefits from the government for being unemployed, having children, being single, crippled etc. It's not the same and you understand what Im talking about that isn't the ghetto or wateva, but its creating crime and seperation.To tell you the truth many people are imaging themselves and having people like yourself as role models , are your songs gonna solve the problem?

-sugarsniffer

Response from Ras Kass:

"The best way to predict future behavior {is} to examine past behavior"- Don Dahler

"Guess it's not so bullshit, I got your letter. To be completely honest with you James C. I think your letter is rank with racism, or at least ignorance. at the worst -stupidity. I'm not calling you stupid but to say that hiphop/rap creates racism is just not an intelligent thing to say. Rap has existed for about 20-25yrs James. I don't think the Dutch who colonized South Africa a few hundred years ago were listening to 50cents album. The Spanish Conquistadors who slaughter the natives up and down Central America didn't have the new Kay Slay mixtape; not even the American whites had any Run DMC, or P.E. when, after 400 years of chattel slavery, they bombed churches killing defenseless children and barbarically beat "peaceful protesters" because they wished to exercise their right to vote. And that was just about 40yrs ago! Racism yes; No rap tho! Actually, James you prove my point. You are exactly the reason why it's important that songs like Nature of a Threat exist. To hold a mirror to the face of the oppressor because the oppressor tends to live in a false reality. It's easier to go to sleep at night if you don't have to be reminded how many "natives" you fucked over to live as comfortable as you do. Don't get defensive because you don't like the reflection.

Any University/College history professor will tell you that history is usually written for the point of the victor. Whoever wins tell the "story". The purpose of a Nature of a Threat is the same as why a mother teaches her infant child to speak, write, and not to touch fire; to transmit acquired learning experience. That way the next generation has the "sum total of knowledge" that his ancestors pass on. If all of us had to start from scratch meaning, create a language, learn agriculture, etc, we would have no civilization. Likewise, because especially in America (and apparently in New Zealand too), non-whites are so mis-educated we are constantly having to start from scratch. Meanwhile whites are also mis-educated but it's a curriculum that tends to favor the Eurocentric way of thinking. That's probably how you could even try to equate Hip Hop with "single, crippled" (Natives) who create crime cause they want to be ghetto. I mean, be for real man, crippled people are your society's downfall because they need economic assistance? How fuckin' heartless are you? You ever thought maybe the natives never asked you to be there in the first place? To answer your question tho, knowledge is power. I am not God and I do not purport to have all the answers on how to solve the problem of racism, but I do believe that if a man doesn't treat you right then by no means will he teach you right. All I did was gather as much information from credible sources to paint the most accurate truth I could. In the end it's ironic that you're offended because I simply told the TRUTH. Maybe you should ask yourself if you're a part of the problem...be a part of the solution!"

original poster:johnny cochran

Battle Record
    8-6
    ^Ras Kass has solidified himself as a dope character in my mind, intelligence is something commercial emcees lack, big ups to Mr. R-A-S to holding it down, 1luv.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Battle Record
    16-3
    Ras Kass just handed that ignorant kid his own ass on a silver platter.

Although, I don't see why regular white people living in America, Australia, New Zealand, England etc. have to go to sleep thinking of all the "natives they slaughtered" considered that they didnt actually do anything. Their great great great great great grandfathers did.

Thats what I dont get about some people. They see a white person, and they automatically think "he hates blacks".

Besides that though, Ras Kass hit the mark with his words.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Ras Is One Intelligent And Intellectual Guy...
    That Is What Hip-Hop Needs...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    i read somewhere that he took tha IQ test and is officially a genius.

Battle Record
    30-3
    ^ Where was that?
    QueenStyle

flump
    i showed him everything he knows

some website, some nigga David Banner used to rap with named Kamikaze is one too.

some website, some nigga David Banner used to rap with named Kamikaze is one too.

stop flooding gunman u gay. who the fuck is james C? is he some fucking stuck up fool hoo thinks rap is a bad influence or sumthing? Oh yeah, Kaas nice work setting dat bitch straight

i aint know i posted that shit 4 times. oh well anything i say is 4 times more important then anything you idiotic assholes can muster in those small brains of yours.naw but 4real tha thing froze so i just kept smashing buttons aint know it'll post it 4 times. But whateva yellow man's name is (nobody can read it cuz u are an idiot that thought yellow would look dope glowing) yeah u are officially my 2nd born daughter, go fit yourself for a dress with the nice roses on it.