User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: M-Audio Audiophile???

M-Audio Audiophile???

i was at the guitar center to get my cables for my mic n all that shit... n the man said r u hookin it up to ur stock soundcard on ur comp, n i said yes... n then he showed me this soundcard, its the m-audio audiophile... it was for 150$ but no $$ at the time... but is that a good soundcard for its price???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yes. unless something better has come out in the last few months this is probably the best soundcard in its price range. Several magazine comparisons i have read agree. (including Computer Music)

Basically, M-Audio makes pretty good sound cards and has been acclaimed for its Delta Series. The AudioPhile is like the bare bones card of the Delta Series. You get most of the power and technilogial advancements of higher end Delta cards but with fewer audio outputs/inputs.
    Studio 21

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aiight... thanks phate.. anymore opinions on this card... n im on a budget, so im not gonna cop the delta 44 or 66....

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    go with the audiophile. youll be happy

thanks opey... now i gotta wait till new years(an asian thing) n we get hella $$$....