User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: XM - Final Hour (Non-Profit Single)

Re: XM - Final Hour (Non-Profit Single)

I dont like the hook only because your not in key with the beat, so it doesnt sound right. I think if you worked on singing to get the right voice, you would kill hooks. A friend told me to practice holding notes along with a piano. I havent tried yet lol cause I have a horrible voice, maybe you could better from it.

Verses are pretty solid. If Stypes or Fabolous were on this, it would be ill. It deff sounds like a dope collab track. Even if you got someone from your crew on it. As long as they bring the same vibe, keep it simple and real. Shits dope.
    The way you start your second verse, lyric wise, sounds like a completely different rapper, or that your just only spitting the second verse. If that makes sense. I'm jus saying, you re-introduced yourself at the start of the second verse.

I listened to the entire song lol.
    Last edited by Hoodlums Management; June 13th, 2011 at 06:55 PM
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for more information

Battle Record
    21-6

OK, I like to feedback while I'm listening to a track. Doesn't kill the whole mood of how I'm feeling.

Damn, this beat is fucking stupid #drool!!

Damn at the fucking metaphors. Your flow is fucking on point.

OMG you got mainstream potential. Damn, but then you said "avoid the mainstream" Lol, the fuck man?

You can do it. What's stopping you? Please don't tell me you're one of those people that thinks becoming a mainstream artist makes you a sellout? It's not. As long as you keep your talent.

Wow, man you got wordplay. Fucking, homie..I don't normally check out RB music because you know what kind of shit I like, but since you hooked me up with some swag music I've been hooked to what you have to say.

You really got potential. I'll be part of your entourage. Shit...Let's get some collabos with some of my people. I got some good 'industry' connects, man.

Real talk...you got some dope shit.

#BaseBoyzApproved.
    [/url]

You've Earned a Custom Title! !ntrospect's Avatar

the beat is cool.. the hook is really dope, i love the "down, down, down" structure, and the fx you put on the adlibs are dope.. first verse is solid, the lyrics stand out the most.. second verse is also solid, flow is on point.. overall, everything is on point.. i dig it.. i wouldn't mind checking out some other songs.. keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

sounds like drake but its cool.. 3/5 rating.. return the love homie! check my stuff out!
    linkz:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!