Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Tim....The Poet

Tim....
    The Poet

So as the winds blow past the dusty terrain
    The poet blows off the dust from the page..A rush of inner rage
    Engulfs him, He Cleans his pen off and innovates...His thoughts are minute made
    In minutes made from a state...Of a different mind, fathomed, Hunted and gathered
    Rather extraordinary, the from is scary, Lopping and twisting to form different patterns
    Of communication, complex, connecting minds across the planet, with simple context
    And concepts created to test the force of the imagination, So He ventures on his conquest
    Attempt to re-create the pasion he once saw in poetic wisdom, How the spell was so whimsical
    So far from typical, that the thoughts couldnt be conceived in the physical
    So he took heed to the spiritual, and created his visions lyrical, through a ballpoint paintbrush
    With hope that whatever it may touch, Will stay lush, and metals wont have to say much
    Cause they know...What it is what it isnt, To live in the present with the gift that is given
    Left for so long, silenty, i hope i am forgiven, for giving a care, And for giving away this talent
    That is possessed in the depths of intellect, brought forth only to assess the challenge
    Attack it, SIlence....Balance the Hearts fate...And write with no intent of malice
    Unless approached as such, Who never wrote as much, Never hoped that touch
    Could have ever broke that much...I kept from falling, with the rope i clutched
    With every last bit of strength i retained my poetic prowess, gave its weekly allowance
    How did i ever allow it, to start to fade away?? I retrieve whatever i can salvage
    Which is everything...Every thing i ever thought of as i sat down the clouds gathered around
    To see how deep i could drown the screams of crowds, In the blackwater i found
    And the world stopped spinning, mona lisa stopped grinning, people stopped sinning
    It was just the beginning, I fell in love, just, without even remembering...
    How i got there
    It never made sense before, but certain shit makes cents in stores, so i keep senses stored
    The cents i store, become a simple fast forward, through all shit that i sent back for
    Its been that long since i created such beautiful harmonizing rhymes to mesmerize
    The mind, with the pendragons sword of the samurai, keep the comments underlined
    So i undermine the unders mind...i took the other mind, to discover mine
    the others mine, discover time, whatever lines i sign, never stop, nevermind
    So mind is never focused, just hopes which are offset by atrocious emotions
    That notion towards a different impossible set of motions...So drink this potion
    And open your eyes, let them cry an ocean, Lets the boats sink, get to floatin
    Among the sea you corrosion, but with pain and war comes my style of promotion
    Commotion, to see what all the fuss is about...Think about it...Really, its riff raff
    I turned my head to see my past, but got whiplashed...tick tock...no...tic tac
    to stay fresh to death, like i was neevr born to rep...resent in the same word...lets pretend
    like i dont know what im saying again...cause i know i do...So lets begin
    To start to write again, and see the world however i envision
    Because the blind lovers, will never see the world in vision

Destiny
    Battle Record
    10-2
    Incredible piece. I am left in awe...lol. Seriously though, how long did this take to write? I think with my patience a piece like this would take half a month of every now and then rounds. the amount of thought put into this piece is apparently enormous. very engaged with your vision of how you feel about what you do as a writer. excellent word choice and rhyme. a bit playful, i had fun messing with the pace of this poem, as well as the volume in the writer's voice. this piece sang colors Tim. this is easily my favorite from you. I am obligated this to nominate this for HoF.

Stay up and thanks for the feed on mine.

peACE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Overall Rap Battle Record ~118Wins~10Losses~

Energy in > Ego out
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Very nice piece time You never fall short do you? Lol.

This was brilliant, the way your vocabulary could prtray everything you were trying to say, and also, amidst all this, you still stayed on topic, on a smooth flow, and on a nice, simple, yet intellectual structure

I liked the multies too. Congratulations on yet again, another flawless piece

RTF on "Through Whispering Words"

BTW this is ferocity. - not sure if you remember me, lol >.<

Battle Record
    15-0
    Tim you are one writer i would love to learn from...you have a wonderful vocabulary, which is outshined by the wording and fluidity of your piece. It suprises me how well you describe your feelings without taking away from meaning. It's so intricate of a piece that like Glory said, it must've take na while to either think out and/or write. Anyways, Tim congratulations in order for you, this was a very HOF worthy piece. Great work here. [nominating this]

-Mariah
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    Tim Timany Tim Timany Tim Tim-arooooo
    how do you do...foo...
    anyways....
    Your rhyming was dope man, is "the from is scary" supposed to be 'form is scary'? I guess from makes sense, but yeah, my only real problem with this piece were all the grammatical and spelling errors, run this through microsoft word to catch stuff like
    pasion = passion
    silenty = silently
    SIlence = Silence
    Pendragons = Pentrdragons
    neevr = never
    There might be more but those are the ones I caught, i may be a little picky.

but ANYWAYS, this was overall dope, the rhyming was superb, and the tone was dope, I felt what you were saying and the way you conveyed your message was executed extremely well, you know I've always been a fan Tim,

if you could
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316249
    A few achievements here and there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Epic Failure
    Battle Record
    11-0
    TIM this was a effin dope piece right here fam. ur wording is effin incredible so is ur vocab. this was one of the best pieces that ive read in my almost year stay on RB. ur emotion/diction in this piece was almost as amazing as the piece its self. this piece derserves Legendary Status. u just UPPED the bar for OM Pieces

can u RTF and hit up the link in my sig
    T H E D I E N A S T Y