User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Our Father by Jakob22 Video NOT ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS

Our Father by Jakob22 Video NOT ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS

[YOUTUBE]MqmqIppJ34U[/YOUTUBE]

Death Chamberz Music introduces you to the newest underground hip hip MC Jakob22

In a over saturated world of commercialized music where image and status is placed above creativity and talent, The Hooded Fang Jakob22 refuses to embrace this ideology, remaining image less, leaving his music to speak for himself

Jakob22 brings you his debut street album Dreamstate
    featuring underground heavyweights PsychWard
    street legend Peep Sho
    and from 9-0 Nickel Family Flex of Antiheroes

You can download the album for free availible here:

Dreamstate

Feedlinks

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...892/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...799/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Re: Our Father by Jakob22 Video NOT ONLY THE RIGHT

quality is dope.... video is dope, and ive liked psychward for a couple of years now so will have to peep this album....so is jakob22 you or are you just promoting this? anyway i really like this, flows dope....the video fits perfect, editing is pro....10/10 from me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Tell' em why you mad, son Premiumm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    14-18

the beats really good, flow was on point, the lyrics are pretty good not outstanding. the video is pretty awesome tho and the quality is great

It's really pretty impressive in so many ways. The content is entertaining and quite deep. I loved the energy too, the whole delivery was pretty clean. I can see pure professionalism here, it seems like you're dead serious about this rap shit, considering the well-made video and the great quality. Flow was on point and the lyrics were my favorite highlight. Nice rhyming you've got there. I can't really say anything negative about this.

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchiZ View Post
    quality is dope.... video is dope, and ive liked psychward for a couple of years now so will have to peep this album....so is jakob22 you or are you just promoting this? anyway i really like this, flows dope....the video fits perfect, editing is pro....10/10 from me
    Jakob22 is our artists I run Death Chamberz Music

This is pretty damn awesome. The video fits it perfectly, the lyricism is great, the production is AMAZING to me. Really good post.

I love the concept to, to me its just straight up emotion thrown out in a vicious way. Video fits the song to a t. I really like this shit

Battle Record
    3-0

I'm not usually into this kinda shit but this track is str8 as fuck. there's not much to criticize. the video fit the concept of the song fuckin perfect & he's a great artist. I'm gonna have to take a look at the album. where you guys from ?

THanks for checking it out If you have stuff you want me to check please post links

Battle Record
    11-5

This shit is fucking sick.

Real professional sound, look, and quality. Loved the concept of the song it was creative as hell. Everything was pretty top notch I thought. Flow could be a tad basic, but basic does not mean off.

Awesome.

Keep it up.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! !ntrospect's Avatar

not my cup of tea, but it's cool.. the video looks professional enough to draw some attention.. the flow is okay, and the delivery is good.. the lyrics have an interesting concept as well.. i would like to check out some other songs by him.

I like the diversity of the song , his flow is different aswell , i jus feel that the rhyme scheme cud of been better i like bars to rhyme alot lol good shit doe 8/10,

Battle Record
    5-5

This was a dope video... good lyrics and content. flow was dope - seemed like an overall a decent listen. good drop

Battle Record
    5-5

p.s. do you all use a basic cam corder? or is it all done professionally?

Battle Record
    12-8

You remind me a lot of Ill Bill. The video for this is sick. Definitely fits the track.

I like it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    28-29

not really into this genre of hip hop , buh the video looks pretty interesting, concept is on point, I found the lyrics pretty simple at some points buh overall there was parts were he stood out...overall Im a big fan of rappers like ill bill,q-unique ect...but i would have to say that jakob is a little above average ...alot of potential so im definitely look forward to hear his music in the future..the only cons i cud see is that this isnt my style of music,lyrics were sub par at times and flow wasn't strong in some parts buh overall a solid song and video