User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: New Video Fake Jakob22 feat Shallow Pockets

New Video Fake Jakob22 feat Shallow Pockets

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: New Video Fake Jakob22 feat Shallow Pockets

Chorus was okay I wasn't to hype on it. Other then that shit was on point!!!!!!! Loved the direction of the video, beat, quality, etc. Shit was very polished and professional. I'm going to check out more videos. from these guys.
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you want you can see all the videos and download the album at www.jakob22.com '

THanks for checking it out

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

very cool bro mad good quality , reminds me of like a fat joe type voice big pun with like a vinny paz swag lol idk but it reminds me of somebody flow is on point and lyrics are dope i didnt like the hook too much but verses were fire man... good shitt keep it up deff keep posting music

(btw u put sotw in my song thread, if ya could post the link off u doin that into the SOTW thread that would be dope =])

Thanks for checking it out Looks like this is a less than successful chorus thanks for checking it guys

People really need to start returning Feedback that they are given for this site to be successful I get like 1 Feed for every 5 i do

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

good delivery on this with good lyrics and flow, voice kinda reminds me of dudes from dead celebrity status...hooks not the best, vid was too plain for me too
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

lol @ fake track

liked the intro...slick n funny at the same time

feelin the beat...

flow is nice...

dope soundin track

Q DA GAWD

returnin the feed

video is pretty dope

im feelin the delivery, and flow is on point, this is a pretty hot song bro. not feelin the hook at all though. just doesn't do it's job. 2nd verse was better than the first.. this shit is hot though

good drop, ill listen for u again, keep doin it.

[youtube]ie7fDe37EFg[/youtube]

Thanks for listening

Download the album at www.jakob22.com

Free Download

Check other videos at www.youtube.com/jakob22music

Bump for feedback

And CHeck our other video

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...919/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Feeling the Anno beat.

Mixing and quality sounds pretty slick.

Flow is good, and the lyrics are solid for what they are. Nothing mind blowing, but they are solid.

Hook was lacking a little substance I thought. Sounds bland, could have used an extra dub or so to make it sound more interesting.

Pretty slick track though.

Keep it up.

Social Media:

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

your delivery reminds me of immortal technique..thats a good thing. the video quality is pretty clear as well. i admire the topic needs to be talked about more often. i figured this would be something with a bassy type of beat for some dumb reason. but this beat is much better. i fux with this heavy. gonna subscribe to your channel too.

keep it up bruh

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

your delivery reminds me of immortal technique..thats a good thing. the video quality is pretty clear as well. i admire the topic needs to be talked about more often. i figured this would be something with a bassy type of beat for some dumb reason. but this beat is much better. i fux with this heavy. gonna subscribe to your channel too.

keep it up bruh

damn video is pretty professional looking, real grimy - i liked the way it was shot + the effects on it.

i agree with someone that posted earlier in here, you remind me of immortal technique a lot. your whole style reminds me of him for some reason. lyrics were dope, real grimy. i like the vibe you give. beat was ill. perfect for this type of track.

my only complaint would be the other guy on the track. the hook was really bad. i cant even sugarcoat it, it really takes away from the track. if the track started off with the hook, i probably would've considered not listening to the rest. no offense besides that the track was sick.