Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Re: "Back Up" Lost Angel,Longway,Joshua Smyth,Secr

Thanks for peeping bro

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...691/index.html

sounded cool. flows were pretty good i didnt like that beat too much tho wasnt my styleeeee lol, other than that overall in my opinion it was pretty good... hit that back if u can homie

No doubt man.. thanks for peepin

You've Earned a Custom Title!

this shit is nice cuz.. i really fuck with the mixing and quality, and all you guys are on some lyrical shit.. i personally thought this shit was pretty hot. i like the hook too.

can you go return the favor on my thread where i posted my mixtape? thanks bro.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon A View Post
    this shit is nice cuz.. i really fuck with the mixing and quality, and all you guys are on some lyrical shit.. i personally thought this shit was pretty hot. i like the hook too.

can you go return the favor on my thread where i posted my mixtape? thanks bro.
    Much love for the feed homie. will return the favor when possible. holla back.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rand Music View Post
    listens..feelin the hook. flow is almost like a bone thuggish type...2nd verse not as good as first..3rd dude kills it, clear words, flow, lyrics. 4th guy sounds professional, nothin bad to say..overall chill track 6/10 (don't take my rating in a bad way, I rate everybody harshly) keep it up guys
    The hook sounds NOTHING like Bone Thugs........... With that said. The idea of the hook was dope but it was tooo simple. Lyric wise I mean. Or even if you did adlibs along with it, that woulda helped. You should record adlibs with it. I hope you guys on this site, take the criticism and actually go back and try fixing your tracks. instead of jus making a song and thats it... You'll improve faster if you jus listen and apply. Some guys had some good feed back for you that I would look at. But yeah, the hook needs something more. its too simple. theres 4 of you on this track? maybe four of you should be on the hook cause its that kidna hype track.

Lost Angel is pretty dope for real. Vocals are low tho. Turn em up. That part where you say "girls be all over me" or something like that, that voice you used, would sound dope on the hook. like a melodic voice would sound good on the hook, i think, could be wrong. other then that ur verse was so dope but near the end u could tell u jus spit it to get it out. polish that to the T and ur verse was retarded sick.

yeah the hook needs more lyrics. like say why they need back up or who hey shuould bring back up or something, haha. ah i could write u somethin lol jus got ideas thats all,.

Longway has a dope voice but your flow is kinda not up to par with Lost Angels. maybe you could find a different way to spit it and add some shit or w.e. you got a sick delivery tho, and try not to be too loud in your adlibs.

Josh got a sick style but you need more confidence. if you were more comfortable you would come off real slick and sly. you jus kinda sound a little scared to let it out. and it sounds like you got too much reverb or echo or something in your verse.

Havik dude you got a style like Trick Trick or fuckin um... what the fuck omfg i cant think of the gyus name but omfg you sound jus like him but its so dope still cause still add your own vibe to it. wtfs his name Fat dude from Outkast lol Big or some shit. ah im so fuckin high but you sound like the one that aint Andre. ahah him mixed with trick trick. Yeah i liked your verse. you and Lost killed this.

Thats my honest feed but im also high as fuck so if i sound crazy, jus go with it.

ahah! wat you expect, Im a Catalst, motha fucka!

HoodloomS!
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for more information

The beat is not really my type, still you all managed to do it justice. First verse was cool. The flow was solid and the delivery wasn't lacking either. Lyrically it was nice, nothing special but yeah the verse was good overall.

Second verse is also nice. I like the attitude in the performance here, nice presence as well. Flow is cool too, lyrics worked just fine for this track I guess.

Third verse, definitely a great flow here, I love the switches here, they were smooth enough and didn't really ruin the flow. Delivery could've needed more energy though . Lyrics were nice.

Fourth verse is probably my favorite, I love the confident and emotional delivery, really nice man. Flow was sick too, and the lyrics were very well-written. Good job with the content as well.

Hook was meh...I don't know, I wasn't feeling the harmonizing or whatever it was.

Overall, it's good, no lie.

PLZ rtf here:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...866/index.html

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

not really feeling the beat at all, overall quality of the song production wise could be improved.

Lost Angel had a good delivery
    Long Way, you got an original style going on which I like, the aggressive approach.

overall good track, just production could be improved a bit further, keep it coming

1st Verse -- Lost Angel Of Havik
    you got a real nice approach, I like it... your flow is on point, good wordplay, I like the attitude tho, fit the beat perfect...
    2nd Verse -- Longway
    you need some more confidence behind your words... i can hear a lot of hesitation and the voice doesn't help... flow and lyrics are on point, I guess I just wasn't feelin this, maybe another track from you i'd feel different
    3rd Verse & Hook-- Joshua Smyth
    wow, flow and rhymescheme is on some real slick shit, stylin on this track, i like that... shit is nice on the hook too... impressive bro...
    4th Verse -- Secrets Of Havik
    gettin a little ahead of yourself on the flow at the start... you sound like DZK, i don't know if you would find that offensive or not but your voice carries like his... good verse, i like the attitude, you and the first dude had this beat in a choke hold...

overall, nice track, dope collab

Great reviews coming in-- love it-- very helpful.. thank you so much